Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reluctant Housewife

I want to thank everyone for their support regarding my latest project, Diary of a Reluctant Housewife. Though the journal entries are often humorous and entertaining, it can be a little disconcerting to share my innermost thoughts with the general public. And I'll be honest, 'housewife' was never a role I imagined for myself, no disrespect intended to homemakers. Quite the contrary, it's the toughest job with, often, the least amount of gratitude. It's a job done purely from the heart, out of love for one's family....See how I tied that in to my 'All You Need Is Love' theme this month, LOL.

Anyhoo, this month's article is titled Burn, Baby, Burn. Watch for my feature each month and share my journey into all things domestic. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll never look at a mop the same way again. And check out the other fabulous AWH articles too! You'll be glad you did.

Coming soon, Issue 3, March 1! And guess who's on the cover :)

No comments: