Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sexy Saturday

Damn...I almost missed it! I have been so darn busy lately. Who ever decided that 24 hours in a day was enough? LOL Me thinks my problem is that I take on too much. And spending 3 hours a day, five days a week traveling back and forth to work eats up a lot of writing time. By the end of the week I just want to chill and do nothing more than I have to.

Okay, you're probably asking yourself, what's so sexy about this? On to the good stuff! I thought this week I'd post something about cookies. After all, this is the time of year when we bake more, make candies and fudge, breads and fruit cakes. My daughter was just saying the other day that she has to make cookies three different days this week, for holiday celebrations.

I bet there are a lot of men out there who bake during the holidays, too. Below is what could happen if you let them in the kitchen:)



No comments: