Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sexy songs!

This morning one of my characters woke me up at 4am with "insight" into his enigmatic persona. While I'm always grateful for characters who are forthcoming with their back story, personality quirks, likes, dislikes, etc, 4am is not an ideal time to do it. (Find out more about Black here)

Now that is bringing sexy BACK!
After fixing coffee and settling in at my laptop, I knew I'd need more the a steamy cup of caffeine to get in the mood to write. On a whim, I searched my music library for songs that contain the word "sex" or "sexy" in the title. I was surprised by how many results I received.

Here's my "sexy" playlist for the day:

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake (yes, I love JT and I'm longer ashamed to admit, so there!)
You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
Sexy M.F. - Prince
I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
Sexy B*tch - David Guetta
Love Sex Magic - Ciara (featuring Justin Timberlake)

I'm sure there are more. Did I miss one of your favorites? Just add it to the comments section!

Cheers,
Cindy

No comments: