Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Musings--Confessions of a Temporary Couch Potato


Usually I'm pretty good about putting my nose to the grindstone, but last week my family came down with the stomach bug that seems to be rampant on the East Coast of the United States. And because we felt like doing little else for days, I wound up watching an ungodly amount of television--two seasons of MAD MEN, a Canadian TV show called Endgame and anything and everything On Demand. The bad news is I got very little written...okay, I got nothing written at all, lol, but I did draw lots of inspiration from the creativity of others. Sometimes binging on mental junk food can be more productive than it seems. This week I'm back at the keyboard racking up the word count on my WIPs and outlining a few new ones...and resisting the urge to veg out in front of the boob tube :)

No comments: