Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

XoXo Publishing and Denyse Bridger join forces for charity!


Check out this charitable project being orchestrated by one amazing lady, Denyse Bridger!

Denyse writes:
"What started as an interactive writing project on my Facebook Fan Page has become a project with honest heart and soul. An image was posted, an opening to a fantasy/romance tale was written - then I invited my readers and friends to add their contributions. To my great delight, many rose to the challenge and what began as a way to interact with readers quickly became a book in the making. After discussing the project with this involved, I approached publisher GIna Cianfarani with a proposal - If I could bring her a completed book - how would she feel about contracting it through her publishing house, the Toronto-based XoXo Publishing (TM) - with all proceeds being directed to the L'Aquila, Italy Earthquake Relief Fund ." (Click here to read complete press release)

Want to help out? Check out Denyse's Facebook Fan Page for more info: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romance-and-Fantasy/


No comments: