Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

12 Things I love about Ana



With the release of the final installment to the Point of Distraction Series only days away, Ms. Ana Welsh has been on my mind. Mostly, I've remembered the fun of creating and 'watching' the character blossom. She has some signature moments that always make me smile. Thought I miss writing about Ana, I love to visit her world and reread the collection often. I hope you enjoy her journey as much as I have.


And without further ado, here are 12 things I love about Ana -- my favorite moments from each story:





Story 1: On the dance floor with Miguel


Story 2: Granny panties!


Story 3: Mmm...pineapple


Story 4: A Scunci?!


Story 5: Ana runs into Nikhil...literally


Story 6: Chocolate sauce on the dining room sconces


Story 7: Cinnamon apple pancakes


Story 8: Ana the photogenic


Story 9: Honey drizzles


Story 10: Malasadas


Story 11: That damn Peter Frampton song


Story 12: Todd's post office faux pas





Chock full of fun, laughter, tears, friends, adventures, good wine, great food and sexy, sexy men, you can't go wrong with Point of Distraction. Check out all four books July 20th!

No comments: