Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight - Robert Pattinson's Hair

Okay, so I'm shamelessly jumping on the Twilight band wagon. I've tried to remain aloof and indifferent about the movie, but my inner teenager who loved Lost Boys is dying to see Twilight. Whew...I feel better for confessing that, lol. Then again, what's not to like? The cast is uber-hot! The only thing that gives me pause is the Robert Pattinson's hair off screen (see pic below). I know, I know, it's supposed to be a style statement, but I makes the mother in me want to send him back to his room to comb that hair.

Feel the same way or think Mr. Pattinson is just fine like he is? Vote in my blog poll :)






3 comments:

Kensana said...

That is bed hair gone very bad! :)

Karin said...

I agree with Kensana. Something needs to be done about that hair.

tabby said...

His hair is perfectly fine! I luv Robert Pattison. Although i thin Kellan Lutz is WAY HOTTER than him. I believe his hair is perfect for the role of Edward. If you've actually read the book you would know that Edward's hair is discribed as I quote "A Casual Dissaray" Though he didn't do casuall i think he is perfect!