Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Makeup Monday--Moodstruck Lashes

Please welcome my guest today for Makeup Monday, Kelly!

Cheers,
Cindy
__________________________________________
It’s Makeup Monday! I love makeup that is simple to apply yet makes a big difference in my look. I’m so excited to introduce you to one of my favorite Younique products: Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes.
With Moodstruck                          Without

Long, lush eyelashes are associated with femininity, beauty, sex appeal and good health.  What woman doesn't want gorgeous lashes to frame the windows to their soul?  Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes go on like mascara yet increases your lashes 300%.  Never worry about skimpy lashes or dangerous eyelash extensions again!  A friend of mine introduced me to this mascara and I was instantly hooked- I'll never, ever go back to regular mascara!  I love that it is made from natural ingredients and is gluten-free. This mascara is safe for contact lens wearers and washes off easily with cleanser and warm water.


A lot of people apply 3D Fiber Lashes over a light coat of their regular mascara, but I have found that I just use an extra coat of the transplanting gel as a base… The ingredients are so amazing that I’m convinced that my own lashes have gotten longer and healthier over the past several months!

Each kit comes with two tubes: the transplanting gel in one tube and the fibers in the other. For daily wear, like work or running errands, I usually just wear one coat of the 3D Fiber Lashes. I apply two coats for an evening out and I find that is plenty. I have a few friends who wear three coats when they want a very dramatic look, but I find that I look a bit like a “lady of the night” that way ;-) My hubby doesn’t seem to have a problem with that look, but it’s a bit much for me when my eyelashes get caught in my bangs when I blink. New world problems, right?!


How to apply… It’s sooo easy!





Younique says each tube will last 3 months, but I’m pretty sure that means if you use multiple coats a day because my tubes last me a lot longer! (Yes, I know you are supposed to replace your mascara every 3 months but I don’t, blah blah blah, so shoot me!

Still not convinced? Here are some before and after pics of real, live Younique users:










Are you ready to have GORGEOUS lashes? You can order your 3D Fiber Lashes at www.youniqueproducts.com/youniquebykellyduckworth . While you’re there, check out some of the other great products they offer!


I’ll see you beautiful ladies again next Monday!


Xoxo,

Kelly



No comments: